If schools and communities had their versions of Frank Locker, the kids and the taxpayers would be well-served.
– Dr Duke Albanese, former Maine State Commissioner of Education
I was very impressed with the way Frank accommodated ideas from the group and suggested solutions that would ultimately form a foundation for our vision of facilities for the next 25 years. He truly has a gift in bringing communities together.
– Daniel Sybrant, Superintendent, Corvallis School District, Corvallis Montana
Frank Locker brings multiple talents to any Design Team. He brings passion about educational delivery systems, extensive architectural design experience, worldwide travel, facilitation skills and an amazing familiarity with scores of "New School" pedagogy. He has travelled the world and openly shares what he has seen and learned. Having Frank on your Design Team adds creativity, passion, and most importantly, Knowledge.
– Lyndon Keck AIA, LEED AP, PDT Architects, Portland, ME
The process (Frank established) was great. I loved how it incorporated many people, from many venues of the city, from parents, to city officials, to university folks, to students, to teachers and administrators. The final product is much richer than anything we could have done on our own! Everyone had a voice, and an opportunity to be part of the exciting vision.
– Jeanne Collins, Superintendent, Burlington School District, Burlington, VT
It was a wonderful process he walked us through – and half the joy was Frank himself. He worked with students, staff, community members, and parents. At all times he was open, inviting, stimulating, and comfortable in his facilitation. He was able to tease out information, opinions, insights that we were unaware of, but needed to recognize.
– Charles W. Plant, Principal, Paul W. Crowley East Bay Campus of The Met School, Newport, RI
Frank has helped our education group to engage our clients and communities in a thoughtful discussion about teaching and learning in the 21st century.
– Nick Salmon, LEED-AP, NCARB, AIA, CEFPI, Associate & Educational Planner, CTA Architects Engineers, Missoula, MT
Thank you for your wonderful keynote address, “High Performance Learning Places”. Your dynamic style and exciting delivery, not to mention the relevance of your work, kept the audience of over 200 engaged throughout. We continue to receive rave reviews!!
You continue to provide us with cutting edge innovation and leadership. Please continue your exciting work on behalf of current and especially future students EVERYWHERE!
– Dr John P. Avery, New England School Development Council, Marlborough, MA
The "Futures Team" visioning document has been a tremendous asset as the district continues to work with the Maine Department of Education on creating a "learning campus" that will serve the needs of future generations of students, the nine communities comprising the district, and area school systems.
– Dr Michael R. Cormier, Superintendent, MSAD #9, Farmington, ME